Romantic Goth Look.

I am obsessed with make-up tutorials on YouTube. I think this is because I am just now getting around to discovering how to have fun with make-up. For the past 20 years, I have been wearing make-up in a way that mostly gives me a natural look.

I tend to shy away from bright colors on my eyes. I am even shy when it comes to wearing red lipstick, which should look striking against my pale skin. But I am too afraid to try. But, like I mentioned, I am now starting to get more into make-up and can even be seen wearing dark eye shadow and eyeliner.

How saucy of me!

But, despite having this adventurous side with cosmetics... I have no technique. None. No game. That's why I am thankful for Michelle Phan's YouTube channel.

One of her latest videos, the Tim Burton Look, is one look I plan to try soon. Check it out...

Comments

nancy said…
pretty, but i just couldn't get past those nails! lol they must have taken HOURS to do!
gamebred said…
i feel the same way! ive been makeup free for like a few years no but i like the idea of dressing up and going out just aint got no game. thanks so much for this tip!
Cara said…
I totally heart you right now!!

I am hooked on Julia's Youtube channel, she rocks my socks off!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievous#p/u/0/ff3X555hzaY

Popular Posts