Short List Of Reasons To Live: January 2, 2010.

Happy new year!

This past week dragged. I hate "staycations." I wish I had traveled somewhere instead of staying home. But no regrets... As I will be doing plenty of travel this year.
  • Going back to the office. Lots to do, now that the new year has begun.
  • I start my regular schedule of teaching Thursday evening sat 8pm and Saturday mornings at 9:30am at Bikram Yoga Toronto. Add it to your schedule!!! Come sweat with me!
  • Fashion Week is only six weeks away. EEK!
  • My vacation to Provo is only six weeks away. EEK!
  • After a year and a half of living in Canada, I finally have a proper credit history. The bank finally increased my credit card limit! I can now actually afford to shop the way I like to shop without fear of hitting my limit. Mazel tov to me!
(Yes, I am drinking a glass of Veuve to celebrate this achievement!)

Now, back to getting organized and into the new year.

Comments

Popular Posts